Plan Your Low Cost Funeral Before You Need It
Our funeral packages start from £390 plus disbursements.
If you are in a dilemma as to whether you should plan ahead for your funeral or not, now is a good time to start. The inevitability of death and the fact that you not going to be around forever is a truth that you have to acknowledge and take in your stride.
In all honesty, you won’t be around to deal with the aftermath of your death and the best way to ensure that your funeral arrangements are taken care of is to invest in prepaid funerals services.
Planning your funeral before death comes with its own set of benefits as you make the necessary choices.
A few of the many benefits are:
- Sense of security: It lets you have control over the inevitable circumstance in life when you leave behind your dependants. Knowing that your loved ones are taken care of even when you are not around in time of emotional stress gives you a sense of comfort and security while reducing the practical and financial load on those left behind.
- The ultimate celebration of life: Think of your funeral as the ultimate celebration of the life you have lived. And just like any well-planned event like weddings, birthdays, etc., planning a funeral will take time. That is why it should not be left to the last minute and should be planned well before the time comes. Ultimately, it also gives you the opportunity to be clear about what you want at your funeral.
- Funeral directors: Hiring funeral directors who are well trained in handling volatile situations will further ease the traumatic experience of a grieving family. The planners/ directors take the weight off the mourning family members while ensuring that the last rites are taken care of.
Choosing the Right Funeral Directors
Narrowing down your options and trusting a company with something so big can be a tough decision to make.
Joseph A Hey & Son Ltd is more than a just a company that provides quality funeral services and products.
We care for your family as if it were our own.
We also strive to be a top source of funeral advice for people in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Joseph A Hey & Son Ltd have been around since 1908 and we help with a great deal of responsibility.
A few of our services include:
- Taking care of the burials and cremations
- Providing comfort during the grieving process
- Finding the right products: Headstones and coffin covers
- Assisting in funeral planning
- Financial assistance through memorial insurance
Experienced Funeral Directors
Plan your funeral today with the assistance of professional and compassionate services from Joseph A Hey & Son Ltd.
For more information, call us on 01274 571021 for more detailed information and assistance.